Films shot in 3D offer there own issues to solve. Often times the camera will pick up reflections in one lens or one eye will not color match the other. Often times you will have alignment issues. We were quick to fix issues in one eye making both a perfect match while keeping the proper offsets in place.
Problems We Address
- Colour matching - fixing differences introduced by polarisation and mirror rigs
- Vertical alignment - correcting vertical offsets introduced by mismatched camera rigs and keystoning
- Focus matching - fixing focus differences between cameras by deblurring and view reconstruction
- Interaxial shifting - altering the interaxial distance baked into a stereo pair by rebuilding views
- Retiming - stereo motion vectors for retimes with correct stereo alignment
- Disparity generation - for automating and speeding up day to day compositing tasks including automated roto view generation, convergence manipulation, depth channel generation, material QC and more.