Already have two eyes? We take the native 3D footage and do the prep work needed to fix issues with color, alignment and distortion making both eyes line up with proper offsets.
Often times the camera will pick up reflections in one lens making a stereo artifact. We correct distortions and reflections making both eyes match.
We facilitate the copying of rotos and paint strokes from one eye to the other, reduce interaxial separation, performing stereo retimes, create new views from a stereo pair and generate per-view depth maps. All corrections can be made to the left and right eye channels either together or separately, minimising or eliminating discomfort from the stereo viewing experience.
Problems We Address
- Colour matching - fixing differences introduced by polarisation and mirror rigs
- Vertical alignment - correcting vertical offsets introduced by mismatched camera rigs and keystoning
- Focus matching - fixing focus differences between cameras by deblurring and view reconstruction
- Interaxial shifting - altering the interaxial distance baked into a stereo pair by rebuilding views
- Retiming - stereo motion vectors for retimes with correct stereo alignment
- Disparity generation - for automating and speeding up day to day compositing tasks including automated roto view generation, convergence manipulation, depth channel generation, material QC and more.